Now, it's your turn. You will not be disappointed.
Aussie Bites (recipe from grouprecipes.com)
- 2 cups regular or toasted oats
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 3.5-oz can of coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 cup dried fruit (raisins, dates, figs, cranberries, etc)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1/2 cup flaxseeds (not listed on this recipe, but was in original Aussie Bites recipe)
This recipe makes about 48 Aussie Bites, but you will not be disappointed. My mom brought them to a Superbowl party last night, and people were flocking around them like vultures. Make these NOW!!!