The soon-to-be Mr. and I had a great weekend. Highlights include:
- my first massage (I went to the Divine Wellness and Beauty in North Adelaide- thanks to a wonderful Christmas gift from a client). It was a sixty-minute full-body aromatherapy massage. I also got my eyebrows shaped. I could get used to this special treatment
- finding great deals at Harbourtown. I came home with four shopping bags
- three showers in one day. On Saturday, I took one after my run, another after I came home post-massage covered in oil and another when I still smelled like oil and needed to wash my hair
- going to the movies with Al. We saw "No Strings Attached". Good movie.
- getting Indian food at 10 pm after the movie
- eating a lot of chocolate (FRUCHOCS!!!) in the movie (and having no appetite for that Indian food)
- celebrating Valentine's Day one day early
While driving up the main road, I saw a Ferrari that said "broke" on the license plate. I thought it was amusing, so I took a picture. I wish the photo turned out better.
I hope I'll have time to blog a lot this week, because we're moving tomorrow! We have to cross our fingers that we have our internet and electricity hooked up ASAP. I'm getting so excited. I'm also looking forward to my day off of work on Wednesday.
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!