All you need is Frank's Red Hot Sauce (no weird ingredients), chicken breast, and butter. That's it. Add the chicken breasts to the crock pot, pour the bottle of hot sauce over it, and cook it. When it's done, the meat will fall apart.
- 3 large chicken breasts, boneless, skinless (or 4 small)
- 1 12-oz bottle of Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1-2 T butter
- Trim excess fat from chicken breasts and place into crock pot.
- Pour entire bottle of Frank's Red Hot Sauce over chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours
- When done, remove chicken breasts from crock pot and place on cutting board. Pull chicken apart using fork and knife until all of the chicken breasts are shredded. Put shredded chicken back into crock pot, into the sauce.
- Add 1-2 T butter and mix well.
- The chicken is done! Make sandwiches, salads, tacos, pizza, or whatever else seems like a good idea to you!