Cyclone Yasi Update
I want all of you to know that in the time between starting and ending that paragraph above, two new mosquito bites have joined the family of many on my skin. It didn't take me very long to type that, either. Silly mozzies. Stay outside!
Moving on, I found an article today titled "Airline reveals dumbest in-flight questions". Some staff from Flight Centre (Aussie travel agency) submitted some of the stupidest questions that people ask them before they travel. Read the top ten and enjoy.
From news.com.au on 3rd February 2011. Written by Kate Midena
2. What time does the three o'clock ferry leave?
3. My passport expired, so can I get a new one when I get to London?
4. Can you withdraw Australian money from international ATMs?
5. Do I have to use my real name on my airline ticket?
6. What is the capital of Europe? And what is the capital of Africa?
7. How is it possible that my flight leaves Sydney at 10am and arrives in Vancouver at 10am on the same day?
8. How many cartons of cigarettes can I take on my driving holiday in Queensland?
9. Do I need a passport to go to Hamilton Island, because I am flying overseas?
10. Do I need a passport to travel to Tasmania? And what is the duty free allowance?
I love silly questions like that. I have another list of Australian-related questions that I found in the comments section of cnn.com. I have to remember to post those. Even if you don't live here, you will find them hilarious.
Happy and healthy Friday to ALL!!!!